LONG TERM STUDY PROGRAMMES
LONG TERM STUDY PROGRAMMES
Our Academic Year Programmes can be structured to suit each individual’s needs and suitable study paths are designed around the student based on starting level, academic needs and learning objectives. Flexibility is the key to our programmes. They will fit around the student and student and teacher will work to find the best path to their goal. Students will have regular monitoring with their academic mentor and class teacher to update and adjust their programme.
LTS1 Beginner to Advanced; LTS2 Pre-Intermediate to Advanced; LTS2 Elementary to Advanced
Tuition: choice of 20-26 hour programmes or a combination of both.
SStudents of an appropriate language level may incorporate any of our afternoon options into their study programme. Compatible with preparation for IELTS/TOEFL and Cambridge Examinations..
Services For Long-Term Students
Every Long Term Study student is given personal mentoring for the duration of their programme. The mentor, a senior member of the teaching staff, provides academic guidance, advice and support in order to help students to make the most of their time.
The mentor works together with students to help:
- study planning
- monitoring progress
- course options
- afternoon task planning
- examination registration & preparation
- study skills
- further study opportunities
How the Mentoring Programme operates
1. The teacher meets the students in their first week of study to design a study plan and set academic goals.
2. Students have regular scheduled meetings throughout their course with their mentor to review and assess their course objectives.
3. A record is kept of each student’s progress, and teacher and student can discuss the reports together in meetings.
4. Students receive regular progress reports and a final report and certificate at the end of their programme.
5. The mentors and teachers are always available to assist or consult with students outside of the scheduled meetings.
6. Students can meet and consult with our Academic staff to discuss their further study
Academic Year Programmes may be subject to change as a result of updates to the current Immigration Guidelines and Procedures.
Immigration regulations require all non UK students to undertake a recognised examination at the end of an Academic Year Programme. Recognised Examinations accepted by Immigration include IELTS, Cambridge Examinations and the Test of Interactive English (TIE).
Available all year round
from GBP 400
What is included:
- Number of hours language course depending on the choosen program
- Double, triple or quadruple rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Workshop and guidance by St. Joseph staff
What is not included:
- Flight from and to London
- Transfer service from and to airport
- Local transports in London
And everything that is not mentioned in “What is included”
From 25 to 35 weeks
*price per week
Do you want information about this course?
Please write to email@example.com